homestead - Re: [Homestead] Oh, that feels so . . . awful!

  • From: Jerry B <liberty AT kaballero.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Oh, that feels so . . . awful!
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 22:54:41 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:
Thanks, that may prove to be very useful. Any certain kind of magnesium?
I use simple magnesium oxide tablets 250 mgs, usually taking two when needed.
No joke, a spoonful of Milk of Magnesia, being of such high dosage, works
well and quick also, but much more costly. Man, I tell you, finding a remedy
for muscle cramps for me was one of the high points of my life, as much as I
dreaded them.

jerry b

Yes, it is usually related to strained muscles from the days activity,
but with a preventative dose of magnesium before bed, cramps do not occur.

Just my own experience: magnesium, not potassium, does it for me. jerry b