homestead - Re: [Homestead] I thought it was funny-liberals take note:

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I thought it was funny-liberals take note:
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:02:21 -0400

A firefly ballet is always beautiful.

On Jul 7, 2008, at 10:59 PM, Gene GeRue wrote:

On Jul 7, 2008, at 9:51 PM, Don Bowen wrote:

Peepers and tick pickin' widows.

Hey, send one of those tick picking widows this way!

This is how he gets after he has imbibed. Widows be aware.

For the record, the peepers are peeping, the crickets are cricketing,
a few cicadas are intermittently buzzing blatantly come-on choruses,
and a few bullfrogs are doing their choky, raspy, croaks. Just another
evening symphony at Heartwood.