homestead - [Homestead] Moats?

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Moats?
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 12:16:13 -0500

I am not the one with the moats..that would be Toni ,right?

Would be interested in knowing what the moats are all about. Water is a very precious resource here on the desert's edge, the sun brutally evaporative, and the critters thirsty and seeking a drink...other than perhaps keeping the fire ants off my sandaled feet while standing in a moat I'm not sure what a moat could do for me...?

--Sage
Way Out in Texas

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:59:26 -0700 (PDT)