homestead - Re: [Homestead] Travelogue

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Travelogue
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:01:33 -0500

I don't want to become a long haul trucker or anything, but I would enjoy
more time on the roads of this beautiful country.

I spent a few years doing the long haul thing. First from California to everywhere then From Spokane, WA to points mostly south. I was interesting but not something I wanted to do forever. Like many things I am glad I did it and glad I no longer do it.

Don Bowen KI6DIU