homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rutabagas vs. Yummy Pancakes.

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rutabagas vs. Yummy Pancakes.
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 12:12:15 -0400

Champagne and orange juice. : )

I think we had the same Uncle, only mine was Harold, to my extremely RC grandmother's.

On Jun 22, 2008, at 12:03 PM, Bunjov AT aol.com wrote:

Buck's Fizz. Seriously, is there anything better for a giddy breakfast?

Given the mood of the list this morning, I am afraid (be very afraid) to ask
what Buck's Fizz...izz?
I did actually have an Uncle Buck, who showed up once a year (as we did) at
my Mormon Nana's house, and exhibited a great sense of humour and a great
camaraderie (sp?) with all the children. Also a bit of a red nose (we wee ones
didn't know why). He routinely annoyed all the parents by passing out silver
dollars - something certainly not affordable in our households! I wish I'da
been a little older...I would have picked his brain - if not his pocket.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave