homestead - [Homestead] I Just Remembered Why We Got Rid of the Sheep

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] I Just Remembered Why We Got Rid of the Sheep
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:16:20 -0800

Arg! I absolutely HATE sheep! And I particularly hate Suffolk! Why, oh why, did I say yes when youngest said she wanted to do a market lamb????????

Oh, I remember, cause she wrote an essay and won the dumb thing! And why did I say yes to two lambs?

Oh, that's right, cause the guy said she could pay him for the second one later and that the lamb she is going to show would do better with some competition.

Someone shoot me!

I have taken on BLM mustangs that were less squirrely than these two lambs! And the wether. OMG, the only thing it hasn't done is spin its head around and spew green projectile vomit!

Someone shoot me!

I'm telling ya, it may not make it to slaughter weight. I just might have some smaller type lamb chops in the freezer really soon!

Lynda, remembering why she got rid of the sheep!