homestead - [Homestead] tools

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] tools
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:03:42 -0700

I used some of the tools I have here today building a playset for the
grandson. Here is some of what I used.

Folding saw horses
Tape measure
Pencil
Handi square
Circular saw
50' extension cord
Framing square
Large 3-4-5 square
14.4 V cordless drill
18 V cordless drill
1/4" bit
3/8" bit
3/4" forstner bit.
3/8" drive ratchet
1/2" socket

I would hard pressed to give up the cordless drills and the circular saw. I
wish I had the air compressor so I could have used the air ratchet.

For today's progress see my journal.

Don Bowen KI6DIU