homestead - Re: [Homestead] Soaked with sweat and panting hard

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Soaked with sweat and panting hard
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:52:20 -0700

I relate well to James' reported routine of swinging his singing
scythe for an hour or two in the morning and then laying up in the
heat of the day and then doing something a bit easier after the sun
gets behind the trees.
I started a playset project for the grandson while I wait for the court date. I started early before he got up but he soon joined me. My mid morning the heat told me it was time to go hide and read. Later in the day I managed to get up enough energy to get the first section done. Then it is time to quit but horror of horrors, I am out of beer. Now I am torn between just letting it go or going to Barrons to see if they have any more 1554.

Don Bowen KI6DIU