homestead - Re: [Homestead] Oil

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Oil
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:31:29 -0500

On Jun 13, 2008, at 12:36 AM, Lynda wrote:

Our dipsticks are located in DC

Never forget that WE elect the people who hire the bureaucrats. And WE then kick back and think that THEY will take care of IT, because that's what we hired them to do.

Btw, it appears to me that the oil companies are doing just fine. Pure capitalism at its finest. Hands off. Minimal interference by government. Even a bit of help.

And until the prices started going up fast, faster than the heat in the frog pot, until then, all were happy. Or at least complacent.

The only thing certain is change. What change will WE effect now?

  • [Homestead] Oil, Lynda, 06/13/2008
    • Re: [Homestead] Oil, Gene GeRue, 06/13/2008