homestead - [Homestead] Gas budget buying plans

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Gas budget buying plans
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 08:18:26 -0400

I heard this for the first time about three weeks ago, it was a Jeep commercial promising $2.99 gas for three years if you'd buy a Jeep.

In the last three weeks, I've heard other adverts offering up the same thing from other GMC labels.

It incenses me on so many levels.

It's like a cardiac surgeon giving out chits for free steak dinners with extra bordelaise when you make an appt.

And it made me wonder, too, at how they costed it out and how they plan to make it work.

Celia