homestead - Re: [Homestead] Nora Desmond Forges On

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Nora Desmond Forges On
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:49:53 EDT

> 5 more months and the election will be history and then the troll won't
> have
> anything more to rant about. One can only hope.

Speaking of things politique, St. Obama is, as I am writing this, speaking at
our local high school. The governor pushed to get him to come to SW
Virginia, where he is not wildly popular. Sure enough every black person in
the seven
county area has come out to hear him speak, both of them.

What a crock of platitudes this fellow is spouting. Sigh. Might as well get
this round of liberalism over with.
</HTML>