homestead - Re: [Homestead] Brooding Geese - goslings?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Brooding Geese - goslings?
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:58:40 -0400

Robert Walton wrote:
I may or may not have geese coming in my order that shipped yesterday.
Can I brood them with 25 broiler chicks? I've gat a room with lots of
space for the chicks. Seems like they'll need the same care for the
first few weeks. 5 goslings and 25 broiler chicks. What do you think?

I think you have a whole lot going on up there, Rob. Every day it's something new. I'm jealous.
Are you married? Wanna be? ;)
Polygamy can be a good thing among consenting adults..lol..

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky