homestead - Re: [Homestead] house pics

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] house pics
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:30:01 -0400

I knew there was some reason why I stopped posting as much..

Gene GeRue wrote:
On May 19, 2008, at 2:38 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

You know, I forgot that you guys were training dogs...excellent.
Also, there is the possibility of eating them.

Fascinating. I didn't know that you guys ate dog.

The breast is just like a
beef steak..marinate it like beef, not like poultry. If that isn't your
thing, you can always grind the meat into dog food.

Sort of soylent green, eh? Dog into dog food. Hm.