homestead - Re: [Homestead] Traps for Carpenter Bees?

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Traps for Carpenter Bees?
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 01:22:17 -0400

On Apr 29, 2008, at 9:45 AM, keith bellinger wrote: ...
This small discussion brought back a memory of a short story I wrote
about carpenter bees and it took awhile to find it but here it is:

The Bumbling Carpenter
by bartermn
...This time the
tail shoots straight up, the bee is standing on its head! I laugh
hysterically, glad there's no-one to hear.

Bert,

Thanks much for the story - a vignette, really. I liked it.

And don't be shy about laughing over such things. We have Corgis and Sheepdogs. They do silly things. To laugh at/with them is good!

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180

  • Re: [Homestead] Traps for Carpenter Bees?, Roy Morgan, 05/01/2008