homestead - [Homestead] Ask not . . . .

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Ask not . . . .
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:42:16 -0500

Before I go out to do battle with the frost gods, I have one further comment:

How can we hope for our leaders and our aspiring leaders to do better until we individuals do better, individually and collectively? Keep in mind that in most cases, leaders follow their followers.

  • [Homestead] Ask not . . . ., Gene GeRue, 04/13/2008