homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who DO I want?
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 21:14:09 -0400

Hey, I'm over here on the couch, you could have asked me : ) Yes, individual animals will certainly have their own "ratios" so to speak. And they throw gender-specific traits, too. Secretariat's colts were few and not successful, his fillies were red headed snitches who were also less than successful, but those red headed snitches went on to have a generation of sons that kicked butt. So go figure.

The person I shared the ram with has a lot of ram lambs too.