homestead - [Homestead] natural gas in PA

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] natural gas in PA
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 10:24:31 -0400

My Fellow Homesteaders ...

I've been trying to find a way to tell you all for a couple months now; I'm gonna be rich, Rich I say!

Just kidding of course because three acres ain't much in the grand plot of Uncle Sam to steal our gas and pipe it to the Big Apple.

I first heard about it from a cousin in Spencer, NY. She had signed a contract with a gas company and any day now would start receiving monthly income for doing absolutely nothing.

My mailman was the next to mention it, telling of a local group banding together in order to get a better deal. He said he'd already mentioned it to my brother down the road.

I emailed my brother down the road and got the quick response of:

Here are a couple links to check out. I've spend several hours