homestead - Re: [Homestead] smoking suana?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] smoking suana?
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:15:16 -0700

On Mar 29, 2008, at 5:34 AM, keith bellinger wrote:

My friend had bought (bartered for with a load of used cinderblock) some
bunches of herbs from me and later told me he used the sage in his smoke
circle.

Am I the only one who thinks it is healthiest to put cleanest possible air into lungs? One reason I chose my permanent home location is because it is in the midst of a giant oxygen machine, aka a forest.

If you want to change how you smell, take a bath.

For girls, your choice of Herbs.