homestead - Re: [Homestead] my news, not homestead related

  • From: clhw AT infoave.net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] my news, not homestead related
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:28:43 -0400

Congratulations to you, Lisa, and Spencer, and your husband as well.
Bringing a child up to that point of becoming adult and accepting adult
responsibilities is a major work of life. Having done the home schooling
and all the support of the other schooling, including the driver's
education, is a real accomplishment on the part of the parents.

The award ceremony sounds neat and I wish it were done here.
Lynn