homestead - Re: [Homestead] smoking suana?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] smoking suana?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:01:52 -0400

Jerry W. Shepperd wrote:
Bev,

Why do you think your body needs that kind of deep cleansing?

Jerry

1. I have gone 75 days without a cigarette. Perhaps it would be a good
way to cheat? ;)
2. I have gone 75 days without a cigarette and I still don't feel
better than I did before I quit.
3. I regrettably work full time in a nasty, grimy, industrial glue plant
and those resins are horrible. :)
4. I have repressed guilt over not being with my Finnish biological
father when he died and I need atonement?

;)

Jeez, Jerry, I dunno. I couldn't help myself with the above, sorry..to
be more serious, I suppose I have always wanted something like this to
do dual duty. With a smoke sauna, you can dry smoke your meats AND
clean/warm yourself up. Besides, if it's smoky, maybe no one could see
me naked. :)

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky