homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama Need for Change Happy Easter

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama Need for Change Happy Easter
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:00:22 EDT

> Regarding? Obama.... His message of change is one that falls on fertile
> ground!

Frank, I'd say that's the real point. But unfortunately Obama is no change
at all except in appearances. His policies that would affect the direction
of
the country as almost identical to those of Clinton and McCain. He has no
clue, demonstrates no clue, about the underlying cause of the current
financial
crisis. He thinks we can ethanol our way out of peak oil. He promises the
manufacturing areas that he can get the jobs to come back.

All those things utterly exactly like his opponents.

When emptying the ghettos of Warsaw, the Nazis set up a fork in the road and
did not tell the Jews which branch they had to take, they had a "choice". In
reality if you took the right fork, you went to train cars to Auschwits and
if
you too the left you were machine gunned right away and buried in ditches.
Likewise, they issued cards in three colors with no idication of what they
were
for. The Jews occupied themselves with deciding whether surival was more
likely with a blue card or a red one. It didn't matter. It was all a
psychological ploy to keep them all moving toward their destruction.

I'm not saying it's intentional nor engineered like it was for the Jews, but
we are in exactly the same boat. We are not addressing any of the real
problems and instead are occupied with three false choices that in the end
are all
but identical. </HTML>