homestead - [Homestead] Time is money, not

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Time is money, not
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:26:27 -0600

The NYT has an op-ed up this morning on time:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/07/opinion/07klein.html?_r=1&th&emc=th&oref=slogin
or http://tinyurl.com/33ng9y

This paragraph from the piece could profitably be pasted on most
people's refridgerators:

Believing time is money to lose, we perceive our shortage of time as
stressful. Thus, our fight-or-flight instinct is engaged, and the
regions of the brain we use to calmly and sensibly plan our time get
switched off. We become fidgety, erratic and rash.

Marie