homestead - Re: [Homestead] Question about the Amish

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Question about the Amish
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 20:44:41 -0500

Oh, I'm not anti-direct contact. I could chat you off your feet.

If I were standing in front of someone who would know, I'd ask. But from Virginia it's a little harder.

I did a lot of dealing with a Mennonite community for hay and construction on the farm and I love working with
them.

I was just kind of speculating, that's all.

Where else was I resistant to direct contact? I'm sorry, it's been a busy week here. I'm a little slow.

Cheers!