homestead - Re: [Homestead] "Super" Delegates

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] "Super" Delegates
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:59:40 -0800

We might take you more seriously if you could at least get something factual.

So, in an attempt to say something "based on facts," do you always have the flu when you talk politics? I mean, you're always bitchy when you talk politics, so I just wanted to be sure I had the facts straight.

BTW, just so YOU say something "based on facts," I corrected your debating style, not your grammar or punctuation, silly boy.

Lynda, not from Garberville although she did live there for a year when she was 2. Nor a JC graduate, although she did work at "the" JC for several years.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

Thanks Bev, I'm more informed now, but still not calmed. It all seems
so rigged. If I've been a bit bitchy lately, it's because I came down
with the flu last Tuesday, and a concurrent case of the worst canker
sores ever, like a Ring of Fire. Forget the flu! It's maddening. And
it's even more maddening to hear our JC graduate from Garberville
telling me about my bad grammar and punctuation. It's yet another
example of how her personal attacks stem from her inability to win an
argument based on facts. Whether it's Ma Clanton, or the Ghoul of
Garberville, it's not necessary to be polite to an advertisement.