homestead - [Homestead] "Super" Delegates

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] "Super" Delegates
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:18:00 -0800

Tonight we watched in horror as we saw a parade of the "superdelegates" going across our tv screen. Who is Alice Huffmann, anyway, and why is she a superdelegate? Who decided how many regular delegates there would be? Democrats should be incensed at how the vote of the people can be so easily subverted. It's easy to imagine a scenario where that sow's henchcreeps force her nomination on the party, despite overwhelming opposition of the people. Hey, don't we all know that this is why "superdelegates" exist to begin with? So sad....