homestead - Re: [Homestead] The demise of cider

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The demise of cider
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:49:37 EST

Heh,'
That all sounds good. I have made ales and meads, and have
just talked with others about cider, but I would say it would
take about 3 weeks for the fermentation to finish, then bottle it and seal
it for
about 3 to 4 weeks. It should be drinkable, and will just get better with
age.

Drew

In a message dated 1/19/2008 10:11:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,