homestead - Re: [Homestead] History and homesteading

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] History and homesteading
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:21:38 -0700

Thanks, Sage. I have all but the last. How could I have forgotten the Foxfire books? (Old brain) And Mollison and Holmgren are heros who lit a fire in me to always seek ways to close the loop and make every part of my homestead design do double or triple duty.

I have added your suggestions to the list.