homestead - Re: [Homestead] Finally, our Christmas gift has arrived!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Finally, our Christmas gift has arrived!
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 06:17:38 -0700

On Dec 18, 2007, at 9:43 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

We are proud to announce the birth of our first grandchild, Jordan Rose
Fisher, born 12/18/07 at 9pm, 21 inches long and 8 pounds 15.7 ounces.
Kate and Jordan are doing well after a harrowing labor and delivery.
She's very cute, too!

Ain't nuthin better than grandkids nowhere, nanyhow. Whoopee! Hot damn! Good for you. Give my best to sweet, tired, blissful Kate.

Uncle Gene