homestead - Re: [Homestead] Finally, our Christmas gift has arrived!

  • From: clhw AT infoave.net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Finally, our Christmas gift has arrived!
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:02:30 -0400

Congratulations and best wishes to all, Bev!
What a whopper!

Has the mother been tested for gestational diabetes?
After her hormones calm down and she is recovered (like within 3 to 6
months), it might be good for her to get a long glucose tolerance test.

Exercizes are important for recovery of stomach muscles, especially for
delivery of a baby over 7 pounds! Ask me! I had 5 of them, only one of
which weighed as LITTLE as 8 pounds, and one was over 9.
Lynn