homestead - [Homestead] kerosene heater in woodshop

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] kerosene heater in woodshop
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:25:33 -0500

Ron and I are having a disagreement. My folks gave us a used kerosene heater that Ron is thinking of using in his 16x20 woodshop. He thinks that as long as he is not sanding, things should be okay, but I think it is a dangerous place, sanding or no sanding. Opinions?
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.