homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weather

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weather
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 08:26:02 -0500

On Oct 4, 2007, at 8:21 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Same guy said that for the last part of last month and so far this month we
are 20 degrees below average OR lower!

Here we are 15 to 20 degrees hotter than average. It was in the 90's almost
every day in September and sure enough we are headed toward 90 again this
week. No one here, no matter how geezerly, remembers it being this hot and dry.

It has been so close to perfect here in Ozark County for the last month that I am almost afraid to talk about it. Eighties in the day, sixties at night. I have been sleeping on the screened porch and enjoying all the night sounds as well as the perfect sleeping weather.