homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weather

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weather
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 07:03:38 -0400

On 10/4/07, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

> Ah, that would be us and we usually get our first snow on THANKSGIVING
> DAY!
> That would be a blooming SEVEN weeks early!
>
> Same guy said that for the last part of last month and so far this month
> we
> are 20 degrees below average OR lower!

Lynda,

I'm sorry (or happy for you if you feel that way, but don't think you do). I
myself am loving the Autumn we're having but not looking forward to the
season that follows. Keep trying to tell myself that you can't have spring
and autumn without winter in between and know that one of the good aspects
of winter is reading some good books while we hunker down.

Lisa