homestead - Re: [Homestead] The easy beach life versus improving the homestead

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The easy beach life versus improving the homestead
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:35:41 -0700

It may have been a nice trip yesterday but today I earned it. I helped a friend trim back and shred about 40' of overgrown Oleander bushes. It was hot, dusty, dirty and my asthma is kicking up a fuss. Details later this evening on the journal. It may be a beer and hot tub evening. By the way Gene, the 1554 disappeared this afternoon as we sat on the patio telling tall tales and solving the world's problems.

Tomorrow we go to the dry lake races where my son is photographing some cars.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com