homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rural home firefighting

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rural home firefighting
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 06:38:14 -0700

At 9/15/2007, you wrote:
I had this instant image of the recipients of that stream a rock
concert audience and the stream consisting of 1554. Oh, bliss!

Drop by my journal for more detail and pictures of the day.

A glorious day with a 15 mile bike ride from Newport Beach to Hunnington Beach and back, stop at the Hunnington Beach Brewing Company for a couple of glasses of HBC Red, the brewmaster sent us first samples of his latest, watching beach scenery, playing with big toys, a great Chinese dinner, and a BS session over some 1554.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com