homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cover crop

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cover crop
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:08:32 -0700

On Aug 13, 2007, at 8:28 AM, Don Bowen wrote:

I looked at the Zanoni weather this morning, today 105, Tues 106, Wed 105,
Thur 101.

Phoenix and Zanoni temperatures have been parallel for a week or so. Even the dew point has been very close.

One advantage in the hollow is nighttime temps are thirty degrees cooler than daytime. In Phoenix the difference is about twenty degrees.

Hundred-degree weather is the perfect time to go swimming with the beavers. I aim to tie a rope to a stout tree, then wade out to where they have the culvert plugged, then tie myself off, then attempt to take apart their construction. If successful in that I will try to avoid the whoooosh!