homestead - Re: [Homestead] Computer backup system

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Computer backup system
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 07:11:32 -0700

At 8/9/2007, you wrote:
What systems are you guys using that you feel are good? I seek low-
cost, easy to use, ideally automatic while one sleeps.

There are any number of USB external disk drives. Several hundred gig for a couple of hundred dollars. The one I use is Maxtor and it comes with backup software that can be set to back up at any time you set.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com