homestead - Re: [Homestead] Test

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Test
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:45:43 -0800

Well, I'm here but just <g> Between terrorist ground squirrels (some
dumbass must have shot the coyote and pair of fox cause we have seen or
heard them this year and we've got a real bumper crops of terrorist ground
squirrels) and the mountain lion that decided to play screaming games in
driveway on our south property line, I've been busy, busy, busy!

Lynda, who is going to hire mercenaries to take out the terrorist ground squirrel population!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

Anybody out there?