homestead - Re: [Homestead] Midwest renewable energy fair SOON!

  • From: GG4you4170 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Midwest renewable energy fair SOON!
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:16:02 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/2007 7:54:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
becida AT comcast.net writes:

I went one year and really enjoyed it. I'm too far away these days ... <g>
There was a LOT of information

http://www.the-mrea.org/energy_fair.php

>>Join us for the 18th annual Renewable Energy and Sustainable
Living Fair June 15-17, 2007. The Fair will be held at the
<http://www.the-mrea.org/renew_projects.php>ReNew the Earth
Institute. The ReNew the Earth Institute is located at 7558 Deer Road
in Custer, WI. <<

My other half and I plan to attend next weekend!
Is someone else from the list going to be there? Maybe we could meet up.

Vicki

Watch our grain bin turn into our kitchen!

_gg4you4170's photos and albums on webshots_
(http://community.webshots.com/user/gg4you4170)

http://community.webshots.com/user/gg4you4170