homestead - Re: [Homestead] moving on- Missouri homestead for sale

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] moving on- Missouri homestead for sale
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:54:23 -0700

At 6/6/2007 11:49 AM,Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
We are at fulcrum . Absolutely everything about the modern
American way of life depends on motor fuel.

Everything about our 'modern' way of life depends on motor fuel. As it gets more expensive it will be harder to come by.
Things will change.

Last summer when gas hit $3/gal, all that traffic abruptly stopped.
When gas fell below $2.25 again, it picked up unabated. Well, nearly unabated.
Two families had moved out.

This summer it's the same thing. Gas here stands at about $2.95/gal but it
had reached more than $3.10 at one point. The traffic halted completely.
Another family moved out.

Any idea where the families moved to? Just curious.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net