homestead - Re: [Homestead] Midwest renewable energy fair SOON!

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Midwest renewable energy fair SOON!
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:38:09 -0400

I would love to go to this! Every year, my brother does a workshop or
so there. He also represents HomePower mag, a longtime employer and the
gang are his old friends.
This year he is doing again:
27. Water-Powered Pumping - Learn how ram pumps, HiLifters,and other
devices use the flow of water to push water uphill. (Beginner). Michael
Welch.
Redwood Alliance and HomePower magazine, Arcata, CA. Friday 5:00.
Right after this is our mom's side family reunion at a lake not far away.
sighhhh, i cannot get there to enjoy his great company - a good guy, who
really walks the talk!
Toni - in KY