homestead - Re: [Homestead] O.K., Computer Guru ?

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] O.K., Computer Guru ?
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 08:14:11 -0500

What you need is a program that changes the resolution of the picture. Usually your camera software will have something. On a PC you might want to look at Adobe Elements or Uleads Photo Impact or just look through download.com for image editors.

Remember that making them small removes detail and colors