homestead - Re: [Homestead] O.K., Computer Guru ?

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] O.K., Computer Guru ?
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:44:23 -0700 (PDT)

I've used Yahoo for my email for years. I'd say it
has more than 95% accuracy separating junk from
regular email. for every 30 incoming I get maybe one
spam. I spend a minute or so each day looking at the
junk folder and maybe on of every couple hundred
should have come to in box. Usually a message coming
in from an alpaca group, though a couple of times they
sent something from Smithsonian to the junk mail
folder.
Van Dell

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/timopp%40gmail.com