homestead - [Homestead] shellac

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] shellac
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 20:24:14 -0400

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellac

I was doing some research for work and found this...very interesting..
First day was fine, although my brain is a bit rusty. There's a lot to
learn, and a lot to relearn...lol
By the way, if anyone has questions about adhesives, any kind of
adhesive, I might be able to help. If I don't know outright, I can
always ask at work...that's what I do now...make glue..lol..and no, we
don't put horses in the kettles...lol

Bev
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.