homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vitamins, minerals, herbs - illegal?

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vitamins, minerals, herbs - illegal?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:06:33 -0500

On 4/9/07, Wendy <crazygardens AT verizon.net> wrote:

http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/dscodex.html

However, I always am hesitant reading any explanation from the government
especially since the big cover-up of NAIS.

I think that the vitamin and mineral industry is pretty safe for the
time being in the US. Many of the companies are headquarted in Utah,
and Sen. Orrin Hatch is extremely protective of the industry.

Marie