homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tipton-Smith home in Georgia on Extreme Makeover tv show

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tipton-Smith home in Georgia on Extreme Makeover tv show
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:19:51 -0400

EarthNSky wrote:

For those who didn't see the show, the star was the son, Ransom, who was killed in a car wreck near the house when he was sixteen. At an age we consider not yet mature, he had made the decision to be an organ donor. His heart, kidneys, and pancreas live on in others.

Forgot to add,,,,I thought this was true everywhere, but perhaps not...in Georgia, you sign up for organ donation when you get your driver's license..

Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.