homestead - Re: [Homestead] Visitor in the Night

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Visitor in the Night
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 07:53:56 -0800

At 3/10/2007 05:35 AM,Gloria Morris wrote:
In my experience, having lived in a few different places, calling 911 is the
last thing I want to do when I need something to happen NOW.

You were dealing with the problem, the 911 call would have been back up & maybe a way to get answers.

Where I lived in Minnesota there was one sheriff for the northern part of the county, I'd never expect them to show up "now", just eventually.
But he generally knew most everyone and what was going on in the area.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net