homestead - Re: [Homestead] Age of the Grand Canyon

  • From: KNat <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Age of the Grand Canyon
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:10:47 -0600

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Who knows which version to believe? Even the guy who wrote the 'Noah's
flood' book gave the official scientific version of the formation of the
Grand Canyon when he worked there, so I doubt that any of the park rangers
are spouting nonsense.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA
My son used to be in the park and my brother is currently a private guide to the park and they both have periodically had meetings on proper interaction. My son was reminded of live and let live policy the first time he took out a group on a creationist tour. He found it interesting. That was 3 years ago. I'll ask my brother about current.

Kathyann