homestead - [Homestead] Random thoughts

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Random thoughts
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:51:31 -0500

Somebody stop me, I've rediscovered that Minesweeper is addictive.

I met a girl online who is 24 and interested in homesteady things. It's
funny, but I feel that she is like my twin or something..very strange.
I may get her to sub here..her name is Amie.

Ron was doing some welding tonight..came in and said, "Welding is Man
Glue"...you get to melt metal with electricity, create sparks and
light..lol..

Hard to believe it's already March. Daylight savings time begins this
Sunday..I learned in school that March 7th is Kite Day..I want to go
fishing tomorrow, but I have to rake the hay and poop out of the
pasture. Maybe, just maybe, I can assemble the kite and get it out of
my system on a break or something.

Well, the Lunesta is kicking in...yes, I have resorted to drugs to
sleep, but it works well for me. No dry mouth, no addictive qualities,
good sleep without grogginess<sp> the next day. If only I could get my
fingers to stop swelling, life would be better. RA is making my fingers
look huge.

Goodnight folks..

Bev
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.