homestead - [Homestead] Another quest - strawberries this time

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Another quest - strawberries this time
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:20:12 -0600

My place used to have a huge strawberry bed, but now it has none.

Years ago on another list someone posted about the best strawberry
ever. I tried contacting that person a couple of years after the
original post, but never heard back.

So....anyone. Do you have a favorite strawberry that has a lot of
flavor? I suspect that strawberries will never taste like they did
when I was a child because I had more sensitive taste buds back then,
but does anyone know of a really tasty strawberry?

Marie

  • [Homestead] Another quest - strawberries this time, Marie McHarry, 02/18/2007