homestead - Re: [Homestead] Daylight Saving Time

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Daylight Saving Time
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:25:04 -0800

At 2/17/2007, you wrote:
They do the thing that lets them tell
the voters "look what I did. I passed this law to fix
this problem". They don't care if, and most of the
voters never ask "did it really do what it was
supposed to?"

I think all laws should be given a sunset provision with strict performance points for renewal.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.